Welcome!

This is a simple blog of our simple country life. No added sugar, color or preservatives. :) Take a moment and reflect.....

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The List

I'm trying to be organized. I have to be. It's required. Today I made a list. Gas prices are too high and time is too precious to be wasting it running around. So here's my list.





See, it's not very long. It shouldn't take me long to do. I'm organized after all. So off to town I go and then the wind shows up. Well, this is Kansas. The wind is ever present here.

The wind is whipping everything around. My flag is wind whipped and so are my clothes.
Yes, sorry, got a little sidetracked there.
So I go to town and start getting things on my list. I live in a small town. I love it here. I know a lot of people and somehow I get sidetracked and talk to several people as I'm shopping. It happens. I'm not sure how it happened but it seemed like my list got longer. I'm serious. Flowers are plural I guess. lol.
So It's a good thing that some things on the list were smaller than others because I counted and I stopped at 8 different places and bought something. ( I hope the hubby isn't reading this.) haha.
Now the cooler and the blankets were still in my buggy from the softball game last night. I didn't buy those today. :)
I'm telling you.. I was full to the brim! I really don't know what happened. My list was short. It didn't include anything big or crazy. It was groceries, flowers, birthday card... stuff like that.
Oh no... I see I forgot the laundry soap. Hmmm... I was so organized. What could have happened? I didn't get sidetracked or anything. 
Beware of the short list.

No comments:

Post a Comment