Welcome!

This is a simple blog of our simple country life. No added sugar, color or preservatives. :) Take a moment and reflect.....

Monday, May 2, 2011

Decisions. Decisions.

Have you ever woke up for the day feeling Blah? It happens. It happened to me yesterday. I believe that I'm just tired. There's been a whole bunch of happenings around here and I just hate to miss anything. Therefore I'm tired. So the first decision of the day was that I was going to have a good day!...




The flowers are blooming, the birds are singing and the sun is shining. It was a good start. It's just so hard to do anything when you're so tired. Have you ever wanted to do something but not really want to do anything? Yeah, it happened to me. So this is what I first got done.

That's it. That little dab of clothes on the line. Whew.. it wore me out. It's time for dinner. Dinner was good and it seemed to help so C.B. decided to work. He was going to pull some posts out of a corral and I decided to help. He really needed it.   ..  Not really..  He got it anyway.  :)  Here he goes:


It turned out to be a gorgeous day. Not much wind and plenty of sunshine. Couldn't ask for anything better in Kansas! Post pulling turned out to be not so bad. For me anyway.


I was the official chain wrapper. I wrapped the chain around each post so C.B. didn't have to keep getting on and off the tractor. Just then, in the middle of everything Miss Ginger decided to show up. We're pretty sure she has a litter a kittens somewhere but haven't been able to find them.

Then Miss Ginger decided she wanted to work too. All she did was get in the way.

She kept laying in the grass right where we were working. There was so much going on and the cat and dog didn't want to be left out. Good Grief!


The cat wanted to rub on the dog and the dog wanted me to pet him. It was about all I could take.. I decided.

Who knew that pulling posts was so exciting!?

Well, I decided I was ready to go to the house about this time. I think I relaxed in the hammock for awhile. There's nothing more relaxing than the hammock!
The Decisions of this day may have been small ones. They may have been irreverent  to the big picture of life,
but they were important all the same. I'm thankful for the ability to be able to make them.
I think I'm deciding to go and have a good day now.  I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment